Sunday, November 19 at 3:00 pm
Trinity Episcopal Church
88 Walker Street, Lenox
Free and open to the public
The Founder’s Day Interfaith Gathering on March 5th opened the Lenox 250th Anniversary Celebration. And now, as it nears closing, Lenox comes together to celebrate their Annual Thanksgiving Interfaith Worship.
- The Rev. Msgr. John J. Bonzagni, St. Ann & St. Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Parishes
- Rabbi Josh Breindel, Temple Anshe Amunim (Pittsfield)
- The Rev. Janet Deranian, United Methodist Church of Lenox
- The Rev. Dr. John A. Nelson, Church on the Hill, United Church of Christ
- The Rev. Michael Tuck, Trinity Episcopal Church and St. Helena Chapel
The Lenox Clergy Association and congregations of Lenox and their neighbors will gather at Trinity Episcopal Church on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, November 19 at 3:00 pm, to give thanks.
There will be readings from a prayer book published near the time of Lenox’s founding, singing of hymns, and, following the example of ancestors, the offering of humble thanks. It will be a gathering with friends of multiple faith traditions and with those who simply appreciate the opportunity to practice gratitude.
Photo: Trinity Episcopal Church